The script will disable the context menu and replace it with this alert box: disable image context menu Pin on Pinterest You can replace the message with whatever you like in line 15, or If you prefer not to show the alert box, just delete or comment out code line 11 and 15. To comment out a line of Javascript, place two slashes "//" in front of the line, like this: Seamed Stockings and Lace : Sky Top

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Sky Top

You guys-
I have not posted since April. APRIL!

OH, my how much has changed.
Ethan and I are settling into being parents and getting to know our little baby girl Audrey. She is the most fun... And did I mention she sleeps through the night? I think she's a keeper.
We are still living in the mountains of North Carolina and loving nearly every second of it. While life is crazy with both Ethan and me working, we managed to be able to take some time and go apple picking with my brother-in-law, his wife, and daughter. I wanted to share some snapshots from the trip! And include a mini outfit post.




Skirt: J.Crew- ThredUp
Shoes: Frye- Ebay <3
Shirt: H&M
Socks: Sock Dreams
Hat: Made by me 

For the first time in nearly a decade, I am wearing a jean skirt. Haha. Granted, it's not the full length a-line jean skirts I wore early in my life... but still, I find it amusing.







Cider Doughnuts 👐 Amazing!




The above photo is just a gem... yes I totally did a wardrobe change in the parking lot because I wanted to be more comfortable. And the height difference between my sister-in-law and me is just highly amusing. 😂

Well, that is all I have for now! I hope you all are having a lovely fall season. 

Xoxo
Olivia 











No comments:

Post a Comment