The script will disable the context menu and replace it with this alert box: disable image context menu Pin on Pinterest You can replace the message with whatever you like in line 15, or If you prefer not to show the alert box, just delete or comment out code line 11 and 15. To comment out a line of Javascript, place two slashes "//" in front of the line, like this: Seamed Stockings and Lace : OOTD: Blue Skies

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

OOTD: Blue Skies

Hello and a happy Tuesday! I picked up this lovely vintage dress from Rue23Vintage on Etsy. What an amazing find this was! My exact measurements and everything. The dress fits a bit small length wise, however this is completely normal seeing as I am 6'2.


Dress: Rue23Vintage
Earrings: Raleigh Flea Market
Shoes:Thrifted

A thank you to My Love for taking the photos :) 
I cant wait to share some of the sewing projects I have been working on!

Have a fabulous day
Olivia 


No comments:

Post a Comment