The script will disable the context menu and replace it with this alert box: disable image context menu Pin on Pinterest You can replace the message with whatever you like in line 15, or If you prefer not to show the alert box, just delete or comment out code line 11 and 15. To comment out a line of Javascript, place two slashes "//" in front of the line, like this: Seamed Stockings and Lace : OOTD: Woodlands and Fairies

Monday, May 9, 2016

OOTD: Woodlands and Fairies

Let me preface this outfit post by saying this is what happens when you are moving... And your moving destination is Alaska. I have packed away all of my summer clothes and did not account for the few days we have left in North Carolina... So that is why this outfit looks as if it should be posted in October and not May. For that I apologize! I bought this dress through eShakti during the winter season. Oddly enough, I found this incredible site though the internet while searching for wedding dresses. eShakti happens to offer the option of custom measurements which is why I adore this business! I am over 6 feet tall so as you can imagine clothes shopping for me is an absolute nightmare!  That to say, to anyone who has issues finding clothes that fit, I highly recommend checking out their site :)
Dress: eShakti
Boots: Frye
Belt: Raleigh Vintage
Necklace: A gift

 I hope everyone is having a fantastic Monday!

Olivia



No comments:

Post a Comment