The script will disable the context menu and replace it with this alert box: disable image context menu Pin on Pinterest You can replace the message with whatever you like in line 15, or If you prefer not to show the alert box, just delete or comment out code line 11 and 15. To comment out a line of Javascript, place two slashes "//" in front of the line, like this: Seamed Stockings and Lace : Hello from Alaska!

Monday, May 23, 2016

Hello from Alaska!

Why hello again!



 I am terribly sorry for my break in blogging. Sad as it is, it looks as if this is how it will be for the next few months. Internet connection here on the boat in Alaska is extremely irregular. Oddly enough Instagram has worked incredibly well for me connection wise! So if you don’t already, follow me on @seamedstockingsandlace or @klagesolivia. (The first is my blogger account and the second  is a more personal, life-related account.)


Life on a boat is interesting to say the least. I have been filling my days with cooking three square meals a day for a crew and cleaning in-between those times. The season has not officially started up here but once that does work will pick up. Here are a few snapshots I have taken over the past week! I hope you enjoy :) I brought quite a few sewing projects with me to work on over the course of our stay here…So stay tuned for some posts on that.








Have a wonderful Monday everyone!

Olivia

1 comment: