The script will disable the context menu and replace it with this alert box: disable image context menu Pin on Pinterest You can replace the message with whatever you like in line 15, or If you prefer not to show the alert box, just delete or comment out code line 11 and 15. To comment out a line of Javascript, place two slashes "//" in front of the line, like this: Seamed Stockings and Lace : Sunday OOTD: Southern Spring

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Sunday OOTD: Southern Spring

Good afternoon! I hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday thus far. Sundays are one of my favorite days. The morning is filled with church,and the afternoon usually consists of a wonderful lunch and relaxation. Ever since getting married I relish Sundays more than ever! My love and I both work which means Sunday is our only true day of rest. Life has been unusually busy these past few weeks and I have been meaning to snap some photos of a couple great new vintage clothing pieces I have acquired! However, I have just not had the time. Today I knew I must get some photos in a new dress from my sister Casey. While not vintage, the style is undeniably inspired. :) 

Plus, it's black and white...which means the different color schemes I can work with for future outfits are endless! Of cores for my first wear I chose splashes of red. 



Dress: Target
Scarf: Estate sale find
Belt:Thrifted
Earrings:Raleigh Flea Market
Shoes: Payless
Sunglasses: Target 

I feel like Leslie Caron in this dress :) it is absolutely perfect for spring!
Have a fabulous afternoon everyone.
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment