The script will disable the context menu and replace it with this alert box: disable image context menu Pin on Pinterest You can replace the message with whatever you like in line 15, or If you prefer not to show the alert box, just delete or comment out code line 11 and 15. To comment out a line of Javascript, place two slashes "//" in front of the line, like this: Seamed Stockings and Lace : Life: Off on an Adventure

Monday, April 25, 2016

Life: Off on an Adventure

I don't know why I am surprised when crazy change of events happen. Life will never stop being crazy I am now convinced. (especially after these few months) So, instead of running around like a chicken with my head cut off, I have decided to just roll with the punches. But Dress nicely while doing so :)

All of this to say. Ethan and I are moving to Alaska for the summer to work on a boat! This had been our plan originally in the year...however, lots of things happened and we decided it would be best not to. Fast Forward a couple of months as well as a million plans falling through later and there we were sitting on the couch not knowing where we were going to live in the next month (it's a whole long big renting story) When Ethan received an email from his previous boss in Alaska offering us both a job for the summer. It could not have come at a better time! It just means I have a week and a half to pack up the house instead of a month.
My main job on the boat will be to cook, which I am very excited about! Cooking is one of my all-time favorite things to do. I will also do several odds and ends jobs while I am up there. Thankfully I can bring my sewing machine! After much debate, I chose select few projects and the exact amount of supplies to complete them. Plus some extra fabric because you never know what you may need!

I am honestly very excited about going on this adventure. Although blogging may be a bit more sparse in the upcoming months...

Here are some photos Ethan took while he was up there working the previous year. Isn't that stunning?? 


Have a wonderful Monday everyone! 
Olivia



No comments:

Post a Comment