The script will disable the context menu and replace it with this alert box: disable image context menu Pin on Pinterest You can replace the message with whatever you like in line 15, or If you prefer not to show the alert box, just delete or comment out code line 11 and 15. To comment out a line of Javascript, place two slashes "//" in front of the line, like this: Seamed Stockings and Lace : Throwback Thursday: Oklahoma!

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Throwback Thursday: Oklahoma!

Here is a happy Throwback Thursday post for you all! I don't know if any musical theatre lovers read this blog, but if so I hope you enjoy! I had the pleasure of performing in Oklahoma! at Temple Theatre in 2014. This was my first time performing at a professional theatre and what fun it was! I also ended up helping with a bit of the costuming as you can see below.





The dress pictured directly above I actually made to be a replica of Liza's barn dance dress from Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. It worked out pretty perfectly for the Farmer and the Cowman dance scene :) 
Me and my lovely mother! She also performed in the show. 
I loved that bird blouse so much.. I couldn't keep it sadly though :(    

Happy Thursday everyone! 
Olivia 



No comments:

Post a Comment