The script will disable the context menu and replace it with this alert box: disable image context menu Pin on Pinterest You can replace the message with whatever you like in line 15, or If you prefer not to show the alert box, just delete or comment out code line 11 and 15. To comment out a line of Javascript, place two slashes "//" in front of the line, like this: Seamed Stockings and Lace : OOTD: Carolina Blue

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

OOTD: Carolina Blue

Hello! First thing is first. I am home! My husband and I have returned to the sunny south and we are so excited to be back. As always, life is crazy :) We are both in the throws of finding new jobs and a place to live which is a bit difficult to navigate. However, Asheville is indeed where we are looking for jobs and an apartment. Is there anything better than the mountains of North Carolina?

I threw this outfit together for a day of running errands with Ethan in our home town. My wardrobe I took to Alaska is 100% not suited to the heat and humidity of NC weather. All of my shorts, flat sandals, summer tops etc... Are all in storage still. Thus the jeans and tied up shirt with my sisters shoes. Sisters are the best for borrowing clothes aren't they :p.

Before I proceed to outfit photos, I just want to tell you to stay tuned for some fun upcoming posts! I will be doing a large post on how to travel practically with vintage style as well as a post about a trip to Seattle.







 This photo should be captioned
                          "Im smiling even though the wind is totally blowing my hair out of place"  


Jeans: ASOS
Shirt: Banana Republic
Hair Scarf: Thrifted
Bag: Gift from my father
Shoes: Target 
Jewelry: Gift or Thrifted 


No comments:

Post a Comment