The script will disable the context menu and replace it with this alert box: disable image context menu Pin on Pinterest You can replace the message with whatever you like in line 15, or If you prefer not to show the alert box, just delete or comment out code line 11 and 15. To comment out a line of Javascript, place two slashes "//" in front of the line, like this: Seamed Stockings and Lace : OOTD: Sweater Days

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

OOTD: Sweater Days

As I sit here typing and sipping my coffee, I feel more at peace about life that ever before. My husband and I are all settled into our little mountain home. I have begun working for Brooks Brothers as a supervisor and it has been the most incredible experience so far! If I am being honest with my self I have never truly loved going to work...ever. I have found a home working for this company though, and the best part is the hours! I can still keep house and cook full meals and find plenty of time to sew and knit with the hours I work. 

 Also, getting to dress up every day for the store? Yay! 


This is a view I am daily treated to. The mountains of North Carolina have such a peace and wildness about them. 
If I may quote Cora Munro... for to me, her words capture how I feel about living with such beauty surrounding. 
"It is more deeply stirring to my blood than any imagining could possibly have been."

Needless to say, I want to stay here forever. Words I never thought I would say! My entire life I have wanted to move no less than once a year. To explore and travel. And while I know we may not live here forever. We have both decided if we had to pick a place to settle down for good, this would be it. 



Also, I have dyed my hair.. Once again ;) 
This time however, I had it professionally done! It makes a large difference, let me tell you. 
I dyed it for my Claire Fraser cosplay this year. If you follow me on Instagram, I have posted some photos of the costume in the works! 





Sweater: Banana Republic
Belt: Banana Republic
Boots: Frye
Jeans: ASOS
Bracelet: Alex & Ani


Also taking a moment to thank my dearest who takes wonderful pictures for me. He happens to be quite the dapper dresser himself. :) 



Have a wonderful day!

Olivia 











No comments:

Post a Comment