The script will disable the context menu and replace it with this alert box: disable image context menu Pin on Pinterest You can replace the message with whatever you like in line 15, or If you prefer not to show the alert box, just delete or comment out code line 11 and 15. To comment out a line of Javascript, place two slashes "//" in front of the line, like this: Seamed Stockings and Lace : A New Normal

Sunday, January 15, 2017

A New Normal

Happy Sunday to everyone!

It seems there was a quick preview of winter last week, (Bonjour snow! :) Sadly it has left. Currently, we are enjoying 50 degree days here in the mountains. These bounces back and forth in the weather make for quite the interesting wardrobe. Not even factoring in the fact I am not able to fit into any of my old clothes anymore. Today marks my first maternity outfit post. Yay! I have had quite the time as of late trying to find clothing. First off, can we talk about the fact that a lot of maternity clothes are awful? I never truly realized it until I had to start shopping for some. Honestly, that combined with the constant body changes right now, I don't want to even get dressed in real clothes half of the time.

 I have majorly struggled with the weight gain aspect of pregnancy, to be honest. I am eating incredibly well though, having successfully cut out almost all sugar, bread, and dairy. None the less, my body has been consistently packing on the pounds. ALL OVER. My legs, back, hips, arms etc. You name it. As someone who is obsessive about their weight, this has led to many a meltdown already. Honestly, my self-confidence is at the lowest it has ever been which is difficult. It's a bad downward spiral of feeling selfish for feeling upset about gaining weight...over and over and over again. Slowly but surely I am working through it.
That being said, I could not be happier about being pregnant! My husband and I are truly thrilled and are eagerly awaiting the arrival of our new little girl. It gets more real with every day. This past week I have felt movement which is truly the most incredible thing.



I have reached 21 weeks which is past the halfway point. Yikes! May 24th will be here before I know it. Although due dates are hardly ever 100% correct, it's a date we are planning everything around. And I can't wait to share some tiny adorable sewing projects being worked on in the sewing room. 






Dress: Target
Belt: Gift from my sister in law
Bag: Antique find!
Shoes: Cole Haan





I must sign off for now as tons of housework calls my name. I hope everyone is having a lovely winter!

Olivia 

No comments:

Post a Comment